Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart. This allows for the french toast to come to room temperature and bake evenly.
Caramel Apple French Toast is a the perfect make ahead recipe for your Christmas morning. Crustless Quiche Egg Casserole Cinnamon Sugar Apple Salad Brown Sugar Buttermilk Syrup. This Caramel Apple French Toast is fantastic. You can have Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast
- You need 4 of slices of bread.
- You need 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 of apples, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans (chopped or whole).
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramel sauce for drizzle.
- You need 1/2 of lemon or lime juiced.
In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Apple Pecan French Toast Cups are all of the goodness of French toast, cut in small pieces and packed in small cups filled with sweet apple pie filling and irresistible, crunchy pecan topping. With the warm smell of apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg, these cups are perfect bite-sized comfort food for fall. French Toast Cups are the perfect option for breakfast or brunch during the holidays, too!
Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast instructions
- Beat eggs and add milk and sugar.
- Dip bread into egg mixture.
- Grate apples with skin on. Add lemon to stop browning..
- Chop raisins and pecans (or whichever nut you have).
- Spray bottom of pan or casserole that will fit the bread with non-stick spray.
- Place egg soaked brwad into bottom on pan in one layer.
- Evenly distribute the apple, raisins, nuts and caramel topping..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for approx 40 minutes or untill set and browned.
Stir in apples and raisins until evenly coated. Overnight Cinnamon Apple Baked French Toast Casserole is the perfect recipe for holidays or any time you want a fun breakfast without a ton of work. This easy breakfast casserole loaded with fresh apples and a delicious streusel topping! Overnight French Toast Makes Breakfast Easy. The past few days, I've been spending time with some awesome bloggers in San Francisco.