Avacado on toast. Watch how to make perfect avocado toast, plus find four fun and easy variations on plain avocado toast! Avocado toast is the two-ingredient breakfast (and lunch) that's taken over the world. We've been seeing avocado toast pop up on breakfast and brunch menus in cafes everywhere for years.
Our avocado toast uses crusty sourdough bread and a pinch of chilli for a kick. Make this simple speedy breakfast with just a handful of ingredients. Our avocado toast uses crusty sourdough bread. You can cook Avacado on toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avacado on toast
- It’s of Bread slice 1.
- Prepare of Cream cheese spread.
- It’s of Avacado paste 1 tbsp heaped.
- It’s of Salt,black pepper and crushed red chillies to sprinkle only.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare of Any greens (I used pea shoots).
Ensure the toast is toasted well so it will support the weight of the avocado. A golden-brown crispy toast is key for avocado toast. Tips for making the best avocado toast. Avocado toast with a fried egg has become one of my go-to breakfasts (and lunch, snack, and dinner, let's be honest…).
Avacado on toast instructions
- Toast slightly the bread and then let it cool a little bit. Now apply cream cheese on top..
- Next put a tbsp of avacado (grind it) and use. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and crushed pepper to taste..
- Next put pomegranate seeds n finally top with pea shoots !!.
- Enjoy your toast!!.
But I love experimenting with new healthy avocado toast recipe flavors and testing. Place the avocado in a bowl and add the chilli, garlic, lime juice, salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Avocado toast these days, well, it's gone mainstream. But that doesn't mean we should take it for granted. Avocados are a water-hungry crop, and with drought conditions being what they are, this.