Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie).
You can cook Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie) using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie)
- You need 1 of Your choice of pasta dough.
- Prepare 1 of Sushi mat.
Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie) step by step
- Prepare the pasta dough. For instructions on how to make pasta dough and for various sauces, please see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll the dough into a long, thin log, then cut into small pieces..
- Place a slice of the dough on a sushi mat with the cross-cut facing up..
- Press down on the center with your thumb, roll it away from you, then press it toward you..
- Gently roll it back in place, then press in the opposite direction, then it's complete..
- Here's how the surface should look..
- This is the underside. The sauce will easily fill the ridges and cavity to make a delicious pasta..
- I used it the next day and topped it with an avocado & tomato with soy sauce and wasabi dip. I kneaded cocoa powder into the pasta dough..