Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese. I am Nilkanta Halder from Durgapur, West Bengal, India. I will show you educational videos on the art of bonsai, Gardening, Bonsai pot making, Organic fertilizer, Vegetables growing etc. Chinese hot pot is one of the ultimate communal dining experiences: Diners sit around a table, dipping prepared meats, seafood, and vegetables into Chinese hot pot is a glorious communal feast and is easy to prepare with the right equipment and ingredients; here we show you everything you need to.
Use tongs to move the bread bowl from the bowl to a serving dish. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Easy to prepare and customize, this Asian hot pot recipe is the perfect dish to whip up when you have friends and family over. You can cook Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of pack Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1/2 of Cabbage.
- You need 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of packet Enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 can of ◎ Canned whole tomatoes.
- It’s 800 ml of ◎Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of ◎Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- You need 30 ml of ◎Red wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ◎Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ◎Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Shredded meltable cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Pasta.
A wide variety of melting cheese pot options are available to you, such as fda, ce / eu, and sgs. You can also choose from metal melting. · The EASIEST one-pot tomato tortellini soup made with fresh herbs and three-cheese tortellini! So easy you can even make it in your slow cooker! Shrimp Tomato Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce – a delicious Italian pasta dish with lots of fresh ingredients!
Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese instructions
- Put the olive oil in an earthenware pot, add the garlic, and fry until it is aromatic..
- Add the chicken and fry until browned..
- Add the ingredients marked ◎ and make a soup. Taste, and adjust the amounts of seasoning to your liking..
- When it has come to the boil, add the ingredients in order, starting with the carrots which take a while to cook through..
- When everything is cooked through, add the cheese and top with basil to finish..
- We usually add pasta in at the end, but you can add rice to make a risotto and it'll be tasty..
The ultimate comfort food meal, perfect for Autumn and Winter but easy enough to whip up mid week! The ultimate comfort food meal, perfect The next step is to add some water, tomato puree, vegetable gravy granules and a red wine stock pot. Finely chop the tomato and tip into a bowl with the cheese, basil leaves, spring onion, half the olive oil and some salt and pepper. Serve hot with Grilled Cheese Croutons scattered on top. Place the four slices of bread on a cutting board and brush lightly with the melted butter, being sure to butter the corners.