Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells. Chicken stuffed shells are a delicious family dinner for pasta night. A cheesy shredded chicken mix and jarred alfredo sauce make this recipe super easy. Top the shells with the remaining Alfredo sauce, Parmesan, and all of the mozzarella cheese.
That doesn't mean I'm good at math or logic—it simply means I'm good at eating. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish. This is cheesy meaty goodness stuffed inside these jumbo shells. You can cook Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells
- It’s of Jumbo pasta shells.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (and a little more for the topping).
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
This whole dish is bursting with Mexican flavors. The stuffing is creamy, cheesy, and seasoned perfectly. It was just the right about of cheese. The taco sauce and salsa are perfect for baking the shells with.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells instructions
- Boil water for giant shells.
- Cut chicken into small, bite-size pieces.
- Add shells to pot and cook through..
- In large skillet / pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sautée one clove garlic for 1-2 minutes as add chicken. Cook through..
- Mix together mushroom soup, cream cheese, milk, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings with chicken and heat through..
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and lay cooked shells face up. Add heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture to each shell (you will be leaving quite a bit of sauce in the pan – this is a good thing!).
- Pour remaining sauce over shells and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Sprinkle a dusting of Parmesan over everything..
- Bake at 350 for appx 25-30 minutes..
Throw in some jumbo pasta shells and cream cheese and you have a winner! Cheesy Bacon Chicken Stuffed Shells are so easy to make and pack a huge amount of flavor in each bite that you will definitely want to make these more than once! Prepared chicken tenders make for a speedy Parmesan filling in these cheesy stuffed shells. Stuffed shells are a great, easy comfort food the entire family will love. This version combines pesto, chicken, creamy ricotta and fresh basil for a delicious summer spin.