Freestyle chicken enchiladas. Case in point, these chicken enchiladas. There was just a couple of things I had to do to make these low in Freestyle points. The first thing was I used Ole Xtreme high fiber tortillas.
Chicken Enchiladas made from scratch – juicy, cheesy and full of flavour! There's a few components to homemade enchiladas, but it is absolutely worth the effort with flavour you can never achieve with. Easy Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, and SO delicious! You can have Freestyle chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Freestyle chicken enchiladas
- It’s of rotisserie chicken.
- It’s of cream of chicken.
- Prepare of enchilada sauce.
- It’s of can green chilis chopped.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- You need of green onions chopped.
- It’s of sliced black olives.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of tortillas.
Shredded chicken smothered with Enchilada sauce is wrapped in flour tortillas, then topped with a layer of more Enchilada sauce, plus. See more ideas about chicken enchiladas, enchiladas, tasty ingredients. Find authentic recipes for any occasion at www. Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas.
Freestyle chicken enchiladas instructions
- Pick chicken off of bones or just use desired amount of cooked shredded chicken breast, set aside..
- Mix all of cream of chicken, half of enchilada sauce(set other half aside), sour cream, salsa, salt and pepper, and green chili's in 1 bowl. Set a portion of mixture aside for later, to spread on top..
- Add sauce mixture to shredded chicken, add desired amount of cheese for inside of enchiladas..
- Take your pan and spread other half of enchilada sauce in bottom..
- Wrap chicken/sauce mixture in tortillas and place in pan..
- Take sauce mixture previously set aside and spread it on top of wrapped tortillas..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese, chopped onion, sliced olives, and anything else your hungry tummy desires on top..
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked through..
- Stuff your face with the deliciousness!.
Poach skinless boneless chicken thighs or I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul. These White Chicken Enchiladas have become a family favorite! Okay, here it is- White Chicken Enchiladas! The old recipe (from way back when) was like a million calories per enchilada. Chicken and a creamy tomato sauce are rolled up in tortillas for this chicken enchiladas recipe-very quick to assemble!