Crock Pot Breakfast. It doesn't get any better than pie for breakfast (be honest, you've been looking for an excuse for ages). What sets this one apart is the addition of sweet potato for a. Using your crock pot to make breakfast overnight is almost as good as having it made for you.
Mountain Man Crock Pot BreakfastMy Recipe Treasures. It's great coming home to the smell of an aromatic dinner, ready whenever you happen to walk through the door. This crock pot Breakfast Casserole takes a few easy minutes to prepare and there is no cooking needed when you wake up in the morning for a nice hot. You can cook Crock Pot Breakfast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Breakfast
- It’s 1 of Sausage, or bacon or both. The amount really depends on u. Here the meatier the better. Whatever u choose has to be cooked..
- You need 1/2 of an onion diced..
- It’s 1 of here you cam get creative and put in whatever veggies you would like in your scrambled eggs. Sometimes I put beans in the mix..
- It’s 2 cup of colby jack cheese..
- You need 1 of pam non stick spray.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of slow cooker bag.
- You need 1 packages of of any frozen potatoes you choose. I would recommend the hashbrown mix, but my favorite is either shoestring fries, or tater tots. You can't really go wrong..
Load up the crock pot the night before and wake up to an easy breakfast. So with school starting up, I wanted a easy, filling recipe to feed my This slow cooker breakfast Casserole recipe worked well, plenty of leftovers for a few days and. Breakfast is not just the most important meal of the day — it's often the most delicious! At least, it definitely will be if you try out any of these mouth-watering Crock-Pot breakfast recipes we found.
Crock Pot Breakfast instructions
- Start cooking your meat..
- Place your bag in the slow cooker and spray with non stick cooking spray. Layer the bottom of your crock pot with potatoes..
- Start beating your eggs. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside..
- Now this is where you dice up any vegetables you want to go in there. Set aside..
- Once your meat is done, chop it up into small pieces..
- Now add all your ingredients to the potatoes in your crock pot. Top with the cheese..
- Mix everything well, and cook on low all night..
- Whatever is left over from your breakfast will keep in the fridge in a covered container. This usually makes anywhere from 12-15 burritos. For those in a time crunch in the morning this is great!.
Eating a balanced, filling breakfast is one of the best ways to start your day. It can help you avoid overeating later, boost energy and even lose weight. This Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole Is Endlessly Customizable. This is my favorite slow cooker casserole, with a variety of veggies and cubes of thick-cut deli ham scattered throughout. My husband and I have a very interesting little quirk.we both LOVE the idea of a hot, hearty breakfast on the weekends, yet neither of us actually wants to cook it!