Creamy coconut milkshake. Amazing Cyber Week Deals On All Of Your Favourite Beauty Brands at LOOKFANTASTIC. At LOOKFANTASTIC, We Believe You Should Look, Feel and Be Fantastic. Heat the dry coconut flakes in a pan over medium heat.
You can use either normal milk or unsweetened coconut milk in this recipe. Put the milk, ice cream, dessicated coconut and cream into a blender. Serve in large glasses with a straw. You can have Creamy coconut milkshake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy coconut milkshake
- Prepare 2 of whole coconut.
- You need of Powdered milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare of Crushed ice.
Put the milk, ice cream, desiccated coconut and cream into a blender. Serve in large glasses with a straw. Place coconut in a large skillet over medium heat-low and kept a watchful eye over it, stirring from time to time. Once coconut is golden, remove from heat and let it cool.
Creamy coconut milkshake instructions
- Remove the coconut shell and scrape the black part of the coconut and grate for easy blending or cut into small pieces.
- Blend the coconut with reasonable amount of water and remove the chaff i didn't add water because i want it thick.
- Put the coconut milk back into the blender add your milk ice cream sugar to taste ice and blend all together and enjoy the creamy goodness 😋😋.
Pour milkshake into two glasses and top with remaining toasted coconut. Add the ice cream to your blender… Pour in the coconut milk… And the regular milk – if you like your shake on the thinner side… Blend and serve immediately. Make sure you garnish with cinnamon sticks or the whole recipe is ruined. Slurping this Cape Verdean inspired coconut milkshake is a. Pour coconut milk in a blender jar.