BBQ Rotisserie Ribs.
You can cook BBQ Rotisserie Ribs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Rotisserie Ribs
- Prepare 1 of Rack of ribs.
- You need 1 of BBQ Rub.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken and Rib Rub.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Maple Bacon Rub.
- Prepare 1 of Favorite BBQ Sauce.
BBQ Rotisserie Ribs step by step
- Heat grill to 300°F to 350°F.
- Shake all three rubs onto ribs.
- Place in plastic wrap over night in the fridge.
- Poke the rotisserie thru the ribs so it looks like a snake.
- Cook until done then keep slathering on the BBQ Sauce.
- 3 or 4 times should do it.