Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. Jump to the Chicken Enchiladas Recipe or watch our quick video below to see how we make it.
My Creamy Salsa Chicken Enchiladas are totally easy enough for you to make on a weeknight! I promise you, they are 🙂. A quick way to make them is to have your chicken already cooked and shredded. You can have Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- Prepare 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- You need 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- Prepare of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 11/2 cups of mild verda salsa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- It’s 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare of Extra Sour cream or salsa for topping.
My favorite way is to use the slow cooker and let the chicken poach in water all day on. However, for those who don't always have a ready-made salsa at home, it might not be that easy. That's why I'm making this recipe using some leftover rotisserie chicken and Herdez Tomatillo Verde Cooking Salsa. Having two of the main ingredients already prepared, this.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning, little salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce, 1/2 block cream cheese and green chiles..
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and mix 1/2 cup of salsa verda and 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce and pour on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish lightly sprinkle on cilantro.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
See our Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Verde video and make this green chicken enchilada recipe! Tasty Salsa adds flavor to our green chicken enchilada recipe. An Easy Salsa Shredded Chicken recipe for your Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker to add to tacos, salads, enchiladas and more. I've been making shredded salsa chicken in my slow cooker forever, sometimes with chicken breasts and other times with thighs. It's my go-to when I want easy.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. The majority of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few needed changes in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you won’t be able to obtain a new body. You must take care of yourself while you can do so. Your body needs the right nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how much better you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.