Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw).
You can have Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw)
- You need 100 g of Butternut or Kabocha Squash peeled and cubed (about 1 inch).
- It’s 100 g of Yard Long Beans cut in 2-inch lengths.
- Prepare 250 g of Pork cubed.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion minced.
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz) of Coconut Milk or 1 sachet dissolved in 250ml water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need Half of a cup or at least 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant quartered/cut into 1-inch cubes.
Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw) step by step
- Heat oil in pan and cook cubed pork for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Add garlic and onions to the pan and cook until garlic is lightly toasted and onions are translucent. Set aside..
- Using the same pan cook squash for about 10 minutes (add about 3 tablespoons of water) or until soft and tender. Add cooked pork, garlic, and onions. Add fish sauce..
- Add eggplant and coconunt milk. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until cooked. On the last 3-5 minutes of cooking time, add long beans. Season with salt and pepper..
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Once your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Since a lot of folks opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay certain diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. Your daily diet need to have at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.