Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs.
Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, remaining butter, and fresh thyme sprig to the skillet; mix well. Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs. Lemon Butter Chicken – Easy crisp-tender chicken with the creamiest lemon butter sauce ever – you'll Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs
- You need 2 cups of loose packed rough chopped baby spinach.
- Prepare 1.75-2 pounds of (4) organic bone in chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need Tbsp of minced fresh rosemary and 3 to 4 sprigs.
- Prepare 1 of large lemon.
- It’s of White rice.
- Prepare of Smoke paprika.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes.
Juicy rosemary lemon chicken thighs is the kind of recipe that's perfect to make for a quick weeknight dinner. Serve with simple sides for a delicious meal. Season both sides of the chicken thighs with paprika, sea salt, and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste. I love using bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs but any chicken pieces will work well here.
Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs step by step
- Season chicken thighs and add to a room temp pan and bring to med high heat and sear to render fat and crisp the skin, flip and quickly sear the other side for about 5 minutes and remove, searing the thighs like this takes time but it’s worth it so be patient..
- Add 2 tbsp butter to the cast iron enamel and sauté garlic and minced rosemary for a few minutes or until soft and fragrant and then add the stock, cream, juice of 1 lemon, Parmesan, couple pinches of salt and bring to a boil and reduce for about 5 to 10 minutes, taste for seasoning..
- Turn the heat off and add the spinach until wilted.
- Add the chicken skin side up, rosemary sprigs and cherry tomatoes and add to the oven at 400 for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
How long to cook chicken thighs. Brown them well on both sides until the skin is golden brown and. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low. Stir in spinach, simmer until spinach has wilted and the sauce has thickened.