Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli.
You can have Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- It’s 1 box of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need 1 Bag of Frozen Shrimp.
- You need 1 Bag of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- You need 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli instructions
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good thing about green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Most people think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some essential alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You need to look after your health while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, likely triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This aisl is full of what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse particular maladies. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system can fight off any disease. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.