Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅. You're going to need a really deep baking dish to make this!! I combined two of my favorite foods – Chicken Parmesan and Lasagna to make this delicious Chicken Parmesan Lasagna, the perfect family-friendly dish to feed a large crowd! This chicken lasagna goes way beyond the classic and instead joins two Italian dinners together for the ultimate twist on tradition.
Repeat to make another layer, then finish with the remaining sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Layers of lasagna noodles, chicken, peas, creamy garlic Parmesan sauce – no cans, all real, totally yummy. The funny thing about this recipe is that it's called Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna BAKE, but it's not called an official Lasagna for a reason. You can have Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅
- You need 12 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1 of sazon packet.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of cottage cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Lasagna – combines the flavours of two comfort food Italian classics into one great dinner. This is a recipe that resulted from leftover grilled chicken from a barbecue the night before and some leftover pasta dough that was in the fridge. This cheesy chicken lasagna gets hefty texture and bold flavor from a Parmesan cheese béchamel sauce mixed with layers of zucchini "noodles". Because it's an exceptionally delicious Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Lasagna… and it's amazing.
Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 instructions
- Boil the noodles and cook the chicken. Shred chicken and mix with sauce, spices and sugar..
- Starting with the noodles layer it: noodles, ricotta, cottage cheese, parmasean cheese, chicken sauce mixture, mozzarella then repeat..
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 min..
It's also a KILLER way to use zucchini. Chicken parmesan lasagna is a unique blend of two Italian favorites brought together to make a fun and delicious meal. This meal is relatively easy and affordable to make, making it a great option for special occasions or to add variety to everyday dinners. This dinner will serve up to four people. Omg! 😱🍕🍝🧀 vc: @KINGOD Love food?