Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting.
You can have Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting using 24 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting
- Prepare of FOR STRAWBERRY CUPAKES.
- It’s 1 2/3 cups of plus 1 tablespoon all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of strawberry puree, see direction step #2, you will need 1 pint of strawberries for the cupcakes and frosting, stemed and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 of Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles.
- You need of FOR STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 2 of rablespoon cold water.
- You need 1/3 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry puree.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare of chocolate shavings, as needed.
- You need of fresh strawberries, as needed.
- It’s of red and pink sprinkles as needed.
Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 standard cupcale tins with paper liners.
- Puree strawberries to a course blend in food processor, set aside. You will need it for the cupcakes and frosting.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl beat together melted butter, sugar, egg, sour cream, milk and vanilla until well blended.
- Slowly stir in flour mixture until well combined, mixture will be thick.
- Fold in the 1/3 cup strawberry puree. Evenly divide batter in muffin tins. Bake about 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean.
- Place on a rack and immediately cut a slit in each cupcake.
- Gently press a chocolate truffle in the slt to be even with the top of the cupcake.
- Carefully remove cupcakes from tins to cool completely before frosting.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Dissolve gelatin in heat proof bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Fill a small skillet with water and bring to a simmer, add bowl of gelatin and stir to dissolve, turn off heat and let sit until ready to use.
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add sugar, vanilla and gelatin, whip until it holds its shape.
- Fold in the 1/2 cup strawberry puree.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings, sprinkles and fresh strawberries. Store in refrigerator but allow to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Frosting will firm up after chilling and stay stable for a couple of days..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One good thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of folks think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You have to look after yourself while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Since a lot of folks opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably triggered by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. This section has what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work well. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Then, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. Additionally, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.