Chicken Liver Sukka.
You can have Chicken Liver Sukka using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Sukka
- It’s of chicken liver.
- You need of medium onions finely chopped.
- It’s of medium tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of paprika powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of chopped coriander.
- It’s of oil.
Chicken Liver Sukka step by step
- Add 2tbsp of oil in a pan or kadai and let heat.
- Add in liver pieces and let cook on low to medium flame.
- Remove aside once cooked.
- Add in 2tbsp oil in the same pan.
- Add in chopped onions and let cook untill soften.
- Add in ginger garlic paste.
- Add in chopped tomato and let cook for 5 mins.
- Add in coriander powder, turmeric, paprika, black pepper and garam masala powder.
- Add in the liver and salt as per taste and saute well.
- Cover with lid and let cook for 2 min.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander and give it a mix.
- Ready to serve with bread, pav,roti or bhakari.