Easy Marinara Sauce. Watch how to make the best marinara sauce in this short recipe video! This marinara is super easy to make and tastes amazing. Making homemade pasta sauce is way easier than you'd think.
Homemade classic Marinara is so flavorful and fresh! By the way, we use our marinara sauce to make this. This homemade marinara sauce recipe is easy to make, naturally gluten-free and vegan, and slow-simmered with the BEST tomato, basil and garlicky flavors. You can have Easy Marinara Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Marinara Sauce
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of tomato sauce (250ml).
- You need of Italian spice.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of white sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of finely ground pepper.
- You need of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare of onion finely chopped.
- You need of parmigian cheese (optional).
A simple and flavorful marinara sauce that can be used instead of store-bought spaghetti sauce. I like it served hot over cooked pasta and topped with fresh-grated Parmesan cheese. Homemade vegan Marinara Sauce is an easy to make tomato sauce perfect for topping on your favorite pasta or using in any recipe calling for jarred pasta sauce! Of course I made this easy marinara sauce and then enjoyed homemade pizza.
Easy Marinara Sauce instructions
- In a large skillet pour in the olive oil then add garlic, onions, can tomatoes, tomato sauce and the Italian spices. Stir occasionally for 10 to 15 minutes. optionally, you can use blender to mix ingredients for a smoother sauce..
- Add the parmigian cheese, then salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Can be use for pizza, calzone and other pasta dishes..
Easy marinara sauce made from scratch. Perfect to serve over pasta or chicken dishes. One of the best and most delicious pasta sauce recipes is a simple marinara sauce, which can be served over a. An easy marinara sauce you can make at home with just a few basic ingredients. Forget jars of red sauce — homemade marinara is where it's at.