Chicken Liver Pate.
You can have Chicken Liver Pate using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Pate
- It’s of Chicken livers.
- You need of Butter (no substitutions).
- It’s of Onion, chopped.
- It’s of Clove Garlic, minced.
- It’s of Hardboiled eggs (fresh).
- You need of each Salt & Pepper.
Chicken Liver Pate instructions
- Bake livers for 30 min. at 350° covered..
- Place butter in 4 cup glass measure. Add onion & garlic. Microwave 2 mins., let stand 1 min., microwave 2 more minutes..
- Pour butter mix into food processor. Puree until smooth, about 30 secs..
- Add cut up eggs, s&p, and cooked livers..
- Puree until smooth about 1 min. Will be slightly grainy..
- Pour into mold or container. Refriderate overnite..
- Serve with pitas and crackers..