Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies.
You can cook Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegan butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil, in solid state.
- It’s 1/3 cup of organic granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plant milk of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of vanilla vegan custard powder.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered / confectioners sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water/milk (plant based).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Food colouring of choice.
Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies instructions
- With a mixer, cream the butter, oil, sugar and milk until well combined and the mixture turns a pale colour..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and with a spatula or clean hands, mix until a dough forms..
- Lightly flour a work surface and rolling pin and roll out the dough to about 1/2 inch thickness..
- If you have a coffin shaped cookie cutter, use that or with a sharp knife, cut out coffins out of the dough..
- Place the cookies on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and freeze the cookies for 30 minutes..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes. Reduce the heat if they are browning too quickly..
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Transfer to a piping bag..
- Take the cookies out when done. Let them cool completely..
- When cooled down. Decorate them as wished with the glaze, leave at room temperature to set for about 20 minutes. Use chocolate cake crumbs as soil if desired. Happy Halloween and Baking!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that most people appreciate. This is doable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. Unfortunately, most people don’t care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of it before it is too late. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off maladies. Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.