Cheesy White Chili Batch 3.
You can cook Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s of sliced celery.
- It’s of peanut oil.
- It’s of medium onion diced.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of white ground pepper.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of kosher salt more if desired.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Cream thickener.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Optional.
- It’s of canned great northern beans.
- Prepare of canned cannellini beans.
- Prepare of canned navy beans.
- You need of diced jalapeno peppers.
- It’s of white shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese or both.
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 step by step
- Cube the chicken into small pieces. Slice the celery thinly, dice the onion. Heat the oil in a pot. You will only need one pot. Cube the cream cheese and get to room temperature..
- In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir the sour cream, cream cheese, and cream into the chili. Let it get hot. Serve with cheeses. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.