Chocolate fudge rice with peaches. Peaches contain a lot of beta-carotene, which is good for the eyes. Add a glass of milk and your child will have a sweet, but wholesome breakfast. Bring milk to a boil in a small pot.
For best results be sure to use a candy thermometer. This is a different world of fudge than the marshmallow creme/chocolate chip concoctions so popular now, and has a much more RICH, deep cocoa flavor. No baking. #peanutbutter #chocolate #fudge #sweets #desserts #peanutbutterfudge #chocolatefudge. You can have Chocolate fudge rice with peaches using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge rice with peaches
- Prepare of boiled basmati rice.
- You need of chocolate fudge (recipe uploaded earlier).
- It’s of hot milk.
- It’s of sliced peaches.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare of chopped pistachios & almonds.
Easy peanut butter fudge is made in the microwave using sweetened condensed milk. This recipe for fudge is a classic one from my childhood. I like it because it requires no special equipment or ingredients — just sugar, cocoa powder, milk, salt, butter and vanilla. Even a candy thermometer is optional.
Chocolate fudge rice with peaches step by step
- Take peaches, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon powder in mixing bowl & mix gently, refrigerate for half hour..
- Take chocolate fudge add hot milk and mix properly..
- Now take small greased bowl, layered with chocolate fudge then rice, whipped cream and last layer with peaches and nuts. Transfer carefully to serving plate, garnish with nuts and mint..
I like this recipe for its practicality and deliciousness, but I love it because it's. Remove from heat and add the white chocolate. Stir until melted and spoon into bowls. View Peach Shortcake with Smashed Raspberry Cream. Strawberry Semifreddo with Orange Roasted Strawberries.