Broccoli Ramen Slaw. Crunchy ramen noodles are tossed with broccoli coleslaw, sunflower seeds, and almonds for a refreshing summer salad, perfect for picnics. Chill this ramen broccoli slaw for an hour in its simple, sweet, and sour vinaigrette and you have a satisfyingly crunchy and easy coleslaw. This Broccoli Slaw with Ramen recipe is perfect for summer.
Pin it to your SIDE DISH pin board! Have you ever tried broccoli slaw? Preparation Mix the slaw, scallions and almonds. You can have Broccoli Ramen Slaw using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Ramen Slaw
- It’s of Broccoli Slaw.
- You need of Oriental Ramen Noodles.
- You need of sugar (or sweetener of your choice! I like splenda).
- It’s of white vinegar (apple cider vinegar is good too if you like it).
This broccoli slaw in delicious – given to me by a friend so I don't know where it originated. Mix slaw, chopped onions, noodles only from Ramen noodles (crush them with your hands), almonds and. We started this Ramen-Broccoli Slaw recipe by toasting the almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden to intensify their flavor. Ramen Broccoli Slaw is a recipe that's been on repeat all summer long in my house.
Broccoli Ramen Slaw step by step
- Mix the ramen seasoning packets, sugar, and white vinegar in a small bowl, mix until dissolved..
- Crush the Raman noodles until all are about 1/2 an inch long..
- Pour both packages of slaw and crushed ramen into a large bowl..
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and slaw, mix..
I've made it as a side dish to serve with grilled fish and had it for lunch with little roasted chicken tossed in. This Asian Ramen Broccoli Slaw is perfect for outdoor functions because there is no dairy (such as mayo) to spoil in the sun. Today's recipe is inspired by my cousin Beth who introduced this addictive. Combine ramen noodles, broccoli slaw, onions, trail mix & more for an exciting Sweet Ramen Broccoli Slaw! In a separate bowl combine crushed ramen noodles, broccoli slaw, sunflower seeds, almonds and green onions-mix well.