Fruit cake. Fruitcake (or fruit cake or fruit bread) is a cake made with candied or dried fruit, nuts, and spices, and optionally soaked in spirits. Give the classic Christmas fruitcake a makeover with cinnamon, rose, orange blossom and tropical mango for a fruity and fragrant cake. Check out the following fruit cake recipes with detailed directions in the line of Food & Recipes on Christmas Fruitcake is simply a name of a cake among different types of fruit cake recipes with.
This family recipe will make you a fruit cake convert! Fragrant spices, nuts, dried fruit, and plenty of rum make fruitcake a special treat. We've got dozens of wonderful fruitcake recipes. You can cook Fruit cake using 10 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit cake
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of maida.
- It’s of sugar powder.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of mixed dry fruit.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of perfectly chopped cherry.
- You need of perfectly chopped almond.
If you want a fruitcake in the near future, these quick fruitcake. Traditionally made months in advance of a celebration, like Christmas or a wedding, cakes with fruit soaked in alcohol, are festive. Fruit cakes are heavy, dense cakes that have a relatively low flour content and contain lots of mixed Mary Berry has created the perfect fruit cake recipe for Christmas. It's boozy and fruity, with loads of.
Fruit cake instructions
- Take a large bowl,put 3 eggs and mix it well..
- Then put 2 cup maida..
- Now put 2 cup sugar powder..
- Now add 1 tablespoon vanilla essence..
- Now add 1 tablespoon baking powder..
- Add half spoon baking soda..
- Add half cup milk..
- Now add 3 tablespoon butter..
- Now mix it well..
- Now add all the dry fruits..
- Add all the perfectly chopped almond half cup..
- Add half cup perfectly chopped cherry..
- Now take ka pressure cooker..
- Inside the cooker put salt..
- Heat the salt..
- Now put stand in a cooker..
- In a pan pour some oil..
- Now pour the batter into the prepared pan..
- Soothing to even it..
- Put it on a pressure cooker..
- Put the pressure cooker in a high frame for 15 mins..
- After 15 min put the cooker in a low frame..
- After 25 to 30 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out cleanly and the top is lightly browned..
- Now enjoy the cake with your family and friends..
- Happy eating..
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.