Pita Pocket Sandwiches. Turn that package of pita pockets into a week of never-boring lunches with this tasty collection of A piece of pita bread is a little world unto itself — so round, so hollow, so open to whatever you desire. Best Pita Pocket Sandwich is very easy sandwich. Pita Pocket Sandwich is great food on foot.
You'll usually see pita bread used as a vehicle for holding falafel, shawarma, or generous slathers of hummus. It's only natural, since the bread has its origins in the. Flaky tuna and tender chick peas are coated with a bright and creamy, lemon herb dressing then added to whole wheat pita. You can cook Pita Pocket Sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pita Pocket Sandwiches
- You need of pita bread.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of the salsa:.
- It’s of chopped onions.
- You need of chopped cucumber.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of chopped green bell peppers.
- You need of chopped red bell peppers.
- It’s of chopped yellow bell peppers.
Lunch mashups are so fun to create and also to eat. I loved turning this salad into a sandwich with just a few different ingredients. Pita Pocket Sandwich is another fun way of making kids enjoy their meal. Its very simple to assemble your own sandwich at home with healthy homemade patties and dip.
Pita Pocket Sandwiches step by step
- Mix all the salsa ingredients in a bowl..
- Add in the mayonnaise and chilli flakes and mix well. Adjust the salt if required..
- Cut the pita breads into halves. Stuff the pockets with the salsa..
- The pita pocket sandwiches are ready to serve..
Pita pockets make for a new (and fast!) way to enjoy mealtime. When you're in a pinch, pita pockets make the perfect vessel for many delicious fillings. Spread a light layer of mayonnaise in each pocket. In small bowl: Tear up. one side of pocket bread. Authentic Lebanese wraps, pockets, salads and platters.