Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe].
You can have Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe] using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe]
- It’s 195 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 20 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 50 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of table salt.
- You need 5 g (1 1/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- You need 80 g of cold unsalted butter.
- Prepare 90 g of milk.
- You need 100 g of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe] step by step
- Video here: youtu.be/6Rv74em5wXg.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and baking powder until thoroughly combined..
- Add the cold butter and cut it into small pieces using a dough scraper, pastry blender, forks, or simply the tip of fingers. The end mixture should look like coarse bread crumbs..
- Add the milk and chocolate chips. Mix just until the dough starts to come together. Do not overmix as it will toughen the scones..
- Transfer the mixture onto work surface. Shape it into a circle and flatten to 3/4-inch thick..
- Wrap it with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes if the dough feels warm or the butter starts melting. If not, proceed by preheating the oven to 400°F (200°C)..
- Cut the dough into 8 equal-sized wedges. Transfer them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. To get a glossy top, brush each with milk..
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the tops are firm. Let sit on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. Most individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t obtain a healthy one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? As people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, perhaps induced by the foods that are eaten. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This food section has what are today acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.