Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice. Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice. #mycookbook This rice dish is similar to paella but with Chinese seasoning and flavour. Always love an one pot meal. simple and delicious. I actually made two different rice recipes that called for it so it must be more common that I would have thought.
Why go out when you can have the best fried. The cooking methods that we use are Traditional Filipino bamboo cooking and they are combined with wild mountain river ambient we actually love cooking with. Simple seasoned rice is a homemade version of boxed rice like Uncle Ben's and Rice-a-Roni! You can have Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice
- It’s of Sushi rice.
- You need of Bacon (pancetta).
- You need of Fresh shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare of Bamboo.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s of Mixed seafood.
- It’s of Crispy fried onion.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Katsuo dashi powder.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Rice wine.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need of Sesame oil.
Quick way to add flavour to white rice to make it super tasty. I tell my friends this is the rice version of Potato Salad – you make a big batch, stash it in the fridge and bring it out night. See more ideas about Bacon seasoning, Bacon, Flavored bacon. Rizo Rice Bowl recipe plain – YouTube.
Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice step by step
- Heat the frying pan and add in bacon and carrot strips..
- Add in bamboo and mushroom..
- Add in crispy fried onion..
- Seasoning with soy sauce, rice wine, salt and white pepper..
- Pour in the washed rice and mix it with the vegetables..
- Add in water and katsuo dashi powder and then place the mixed seafood on the top. Use rice cooker or hub (with the lid on) to cook the rice until the rice absorbs all the liquid..
- Before serving, sprinkle some chopped spring onion and sesame oil. Done and enjoy~ 😋.
Deliciou's Bacon Seasoning makes anything taste like bacon. Sprinkle over eggs, popcorn, sandwiches, salads, fries, vegetables and anything else to add delicious bacon flavour to your meal. Japan has distinct four seasons, and each season is characterized by an abundance of seasonal ingredients. As bamboo represents the coming of spring, the mixed rice holds a special place in Japanese cuisine. It also brings me such joy to cook for my family as we gather at the dinner table to.