Yeung Chow Fried Rice.
You can cook Yeung Chow Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yeung Chow Fried Rice
- It’s of Cold and dry cooked overnight white rice.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of Char Siew / BBQ Pork.
- Prepare of medium shrimp.
- Prepare of scallion chopped.
- It’s of carrot dized.
- Prepare of Some green peas.
- Prepare of Some corn dized.
- You need of salt.
- You need of white pepper.
- Prepare of stock powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
Yeung Chow Fried Rice instructions
- Stir fry the mix vegetables until aroma and set aside. Stir fry the shrimp half cooked and set aside. Clean the wok. Heat up wok and pour in cold oil and coat around wok and pour out the oil. This is call Long Yau to make sure the wok is well oil coated and non stick..
- Add about 3 tbsp of oil in wok and crack 3 eggs in it and lightly beaten the egg until half cooked and pour in the white rice. Let the rice sit on the egg a few seconds and spread it out so that the egg aroma can be absorb into the rice..
- Continue to stir fry the rice for 2 mins and add in the veges and Char Siew and shrimp and mix well..
- Add sesoning at this point and continue to stir fry in high heat for 2 mins until the aroma comes from the rice and quickly add in scallion and fry another 1 min to let the scallion aroma absorb into rice and serve hot..
- Make sure not to over stir fry the rice in high heat point, if not the rice will become too dry and chewy. When the rice is bouncing or dancing on the surface of the wok, means the rice is ready to serve..