Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls.
You can have Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls
- You need of Frozen fried shrimp.
- Prepare of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare of ★ Vinegar.
- It’s of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare of ★ Salt.
- It’s of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare of leaves Lettuce.
- You need of a teaspoon ♣ Yuzu pepper.
- You need of ♣ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of sheet Nori seaweed.
Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls step by step
- Combine the ★ ingredients – vinegar, sugar, and salt – for sushi vinegar. Drizzle onto the rice for sushi rice..
- Deep-fry the shrimp. Slice the lettuce and chop the ooba leaves finely. Combine the ooba leaves and sushi rice..
- Combine the ♣ ingredients – mayonnaise and yuzu pepper – and mix with the lettuce..
- Place nori sheet on top of the vingar rice and spread sushi rice from down to up, leaving about 4/5 uncovered. Top with lettuce and fried shrimp at about 1/4 from the bottom..
- To make a neat roll, roll up tightly in the beginning and keep on pressing down the ingredients..
- Cut with the open ends facing down. Use a damp knife to cut neatly. Clean the knife with a damp cloth each time you cut..