My Chilli Tuna Toasties 😍. These tuna toasties are a warming comfort on a cold afternoon. You can even create your own variations with your own ingredients. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community.
This is the last vid I downloaded, unfortunately. I mix tinned tuna with some onion, spread it on bread or muffins with some sliced jalapeno chilli peppers and cheese. Put it in a hot oven and the bread will toast and the cheese will melt into the tuna. You can cook My Chilli Tuna Toasties 😍 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chilli Tuna Toasties 😍
- You need of small Tin Cooked Tuna fish.
- You need of diced onion.
- You need of Cucumber diced.
- It’s of small red + green chilli peppers chopped.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Mayonaise or Sour cream.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Good pinch of black pepper.
Try our easy to follow tuna toasties recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. These canned tuna recipes make good use of the staple in innovative and delicious ways. Tomato paste thickens the sauce slightly.
My Chilli Tuna Toasties 😍 step by step
- Take out the tuna from the tin add to a bowl then mix the onion in with the tuna. Next dice the chilli peppers and mix in..
- Add the Sriracha and salt + pepper, mayonaise or sour cream. Then butter the toast its better if the toast is crisp. Then add the Tuna mix on the toast and serve..
If you could use a little bit of joy & laughter, you've come to the right place! Tuna's travels follow @thetravelingtuna GET Plush & Calendar HERE ⬇️ linktr.ee/tunameltsmyheart. Add the zucchini, lemon juice and salt. Remove from the heat, add the dill, rocket and tuna and toss to combine. Turn the heat up with this melting, oozing cheesy Jarlsberg© toastie, spiked with Asian spices, chilli and ginger.