Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad. Cooked macaroni is tossed with your favorite Italian dressing, then marinated overnight, for a creamy tuna-mac salad with loads of flavor. I had high hopes for this salad because of the marinating process. But in the end it wasn't too much different than any other macaroni salad.
As a lover of macaroni salad, occasionally I like to give it some added nutrition and jazz by adding in tuna. I'm a big fan of peas and so are my kids but I also sometimes like to switch them out for sliced or diced celery!#tuna #macaronisalad. This cooking video will show you how easy and simple it is to make tuna macaroni salad at home. You can have Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 of pack/box Pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare To taste of Green olives.
- Prepare To taste of Salami or similar sandwich meat.
- Prepare To taste of Cheddar cheese cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Miracle whip or Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pickle relish.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
This delicious macaroni salad can be prepared during any day. · Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe from The Country Cook. Delicious flavors with lots of filling protein! This Italian Chopped Salad is a light, yet hearty salad that tastes like your favorite Italian sub sandwich without the bread! Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck.
Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil pasta to soften noodles. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, Chop or Dice onion, olives, salami, & cheese..
- Drain tuna & peas and Combine with chopped ingredients in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add in all remaining Seasoning & Condiment ingredients and mix well to coat evenly..
- Enjoy as a side, a salad, or a snack!.
This salad has it all Tuna Macaroni Salad is quick and easy to make, even with all the fresh ingredients. The tuna and hard boiled eggs make it hearty enough to enjoy on. This macaroni salad is a simple and delicious combination of tuna with chopped vegetables. Use cooked shell pasta or elbows in the salad. While a pasta salad is most often considered a picnic or cookout dish, this tuna macaroni salad can be served with lunch or dinner any time of the year.