Bread invote into fruit cake. Classic fruit cake made with soaked unsweetened dried fruit. A festive, flavorful, and moist fruit cake to enjoy all holiday season. The soaked dried fruit is folded into the fruit cake batter the following day.
A cross between a cake and a loaf bread, with sweet-tart plums and a brown sugar topping. Either way, this fruit cake is a welcome addition to the holiday table. Though this traditional holiday cake is often maligned (I guess some people don't like candied (Tip: Toss the fruits and nuts in flour before mixing them into the batter. You can cook Bread invote into fruit cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread invote into fruit cake
- You need of bread slice big bread.
- It’s of malai.
- It’s of sugar powder.
- You need of milk powder.
- Prepare of jam.
The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to make with just a little planning. This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his mother's recipe. You can use a prepared dried fruit mixture.
Bread invote into fruit cake instructions
- Take a bowl add malai and add sugar and mix it well..
- After that add into milk powder and mix well.after that add into jam and mix well a dark cream textures.(jam gives pinkish colour.).
- Now take a plate and 1 slice of bread and spread all side this texture..
- After that take another slice spread texture 1 side and paste it on the 1st slice and spread texture other side (only 1st slice bread take inner side texture other four slice both side cover with texture.).
- That's like all bread slice covered with this texture 1 by 1.and also cover it with sides.(if you wanna you will also cut it's sides.).
- Now it's ready to serve.you will also serve it with more decoration..
Stir flour into soaked fruit, and mix well. Add more tea if the mixture is too dry. Cloud Bread is the new big thing and you will love to learn how to make your own. See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake christmas, fruit cake. I love raspberries more than any other fruit, so it was time to add them to banana bread!