Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger. I was thrilled to see a casserole recipe that wasn't high in sodium. Healthy falafel veggie burgers, lightened up with cauliflower for the perfect texture! They're full of flavor, and the patties are vegan and gluten free.
Heat a skillet over medium-high Drain the fat, then stir in the carrots, cauliflower, and asparagus. Mix the milk, egg, bread crumbs, and seasoning blend in a small bowl. Cauliflower is the cool veggie on the block. You can have Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger
- Prepare of ground sirloin.
- It’s of chopped cauliflower.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of salt.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of large onion diced.
What used to be served strictly on crudité platters, is now turning up in all the hippest dishes around. And that's not surprising: Cauliflower has an excellent mild flavor that pairs well with so many other ingredients. Plus, its sturdy texture makes it the perfect. This cheesy hamburger & cauliflower casserole will be a hit at your next potluck or family gathering.
Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger instructions
- Peel and slice the Carrots thick..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the beef, onion, cauliflower, spices except parsley, and sliced Carrots..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered. When the Carrots are fork tender they are ready. Add the parsley on top..
Made with layers of browned ground beef, gluten-free cheese sauce made with Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, carrots, onions, and cauliflower, this dish is packed with incredible flavor. View full nutritional breakdown of Hamburger Cabbage Soup with Cauliflower & Carrots calories by ingredient. Add hamburger and cook til done. I've included a garlic butter mashed cauliflower recipe below, but with macros like these you could get away with more indulgent sides like mashed potatoes or buttery rice. Curried Cauliflower and Carrots, simple and easy!