Buttered Garlic Shrimps. This easy garlic butter shrimp is succulent shrimp tossed in an easy garlic and lemon sauce. The perfect quick dinner or appetizer! Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice.
Garlic butter shrimp is juicy, flavorful, and makes for the perfect weeknight meal. Garlic Butter Shrimp and Rice – Garlic Butter lends an amazing flavor to this speedy and incredibly delicious shrimp recipe served with rice. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! You can have Buttered Garlic Shrimps using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttered Garlic Shrimps
- You need of kilo Shrimps or prawns.
- You need of butter unsalted.
- It’s of onion, minced in very small pieces.
- You need of vinegar.
- It’s of Sprite or 7-up.
- Prepare of Shrimp cube seasoning, half.
- You need of Some chives or spring onions.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. No One Can Resist This Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta! Anyone up for shrimp on a stick? Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a backyard cookout.
Buttered Garlic Shrimps instructions
- Clean the shrimps..
- In a skillet over medium heat melt butter..
- Add the garlic until just translucent, then add the shrimps and cook just until to turn orange in color..
- Pour in the sprite and vinegar. Do not mix and let simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Season with the shrimp cube, salt and pepper to taste..
- Simmer one minute then turn of the heat. Garnish with chives or spring onions..
If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you. The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and. If you like shrimp and LOVE garlic, I hope you give this fast and delicious recipe a try soon. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl; continue to cook butter sauce, adding. Shrimp tossed in a rich garlic butter sauce is hard to compete with.