Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta.
You can have Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta
- You need of Shiracha Sauce (depends on how hot you like it).
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of salt (one for sauce and one for boiling water.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of generic pasta sauce.
- You need of Mango Habanero brats (Cub Foods deli section).
- Prepare of box of Penne Rigate Pasta.
- You need of butter.
Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta step by step
- Take raw Mango Habanero brats and remove from sausage casing, or use Italian sausage raw..
- Cook sausage on high heat until slightly burned on each side..
- In large sauce pan add pasta sauce, oregano, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, olive oil, Shiracha and the sausage meat you cooked in previous section. Cook until boil and simmer low until next section is complete..
- In another large sauce pan add water and a splash and olive oil, remaining salt and olive oil and boil..
- Once boiling add pasta and cook ~10 minutes or until al dente. See box of pasta for water amounts and cook times..
- Strain and add butter 1/4 cup butter to noodles..
- Get serving bowl and add noodles then sauce then sausage then (if desired) parmesan grated or sliced. And enjoy!.